Sunday, January 12, 2014

Week 2 of pantry clean out!


Lets sum up week #1....

We spent a total of $43 at the grocery store on Monday and $5 yesterday!  I'd say we did pretty well. 

Now, if you look into my pantry, you will see very few items!  I mean VERY few items!  But we are making due...

Today, I did another brief inventory and made another grocery list for the week.   If your wondering what we are eating this week..here's a peak..

Monday: Meatballs with sauce
Tuesday: Sloppy joes (without the bun) and applesauce/homemade fries
Wednesday: Ham and potatoes with broccoli
Thursday: Rotisserie chicken with seasoned rice and roasted veggies
Friday: Meatloaf with roasted potatoes

I also made a batch of sauce, fruit leather, gf bread, smoked ribs and ground up some beef.

It smells delightful in here.
 My kitchen was mass chaos! 
 YUM!!!

No comments: